The Public May Observe And/Or Participate In This Meeting Many Ways.
• To observe, the public may view the televised video conference by viewing KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99 and locating City of Oakland KTOP - Channel 10
• To observe the meeting online from the City's Agenda Meeting Calendar, at the noticed meeting time, please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "In Progress" link under "Video" for the corresponding meeting.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87002788498 at the noticed meeting time.
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 870 0278 8498 If asked for a participant ID or code, press #.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN ON EACH ACTION ITEM. ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO SPEAK MUST FILL OUT A SPEAKER CARD FOR EACH ITEM. SPEAKERS' CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CITY CLERK BEFORE THE ITEM IS READ INTO THE RECORD. COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA WILL BE TAKEN DURING OPEN FORUM AT THE END OF THE MEETING.
ELECTRONIC SPEAKER CARDS/PUBLIC COMMENTS:
• eComment. To send your comment directly to Council members go to https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "eComment" link for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submission closes twenty-four (24) hours before meeting start time.
• To Comment In Person Members Of The Public Must Submit A Separate Speaker Card For Each Item On The Agenda To The City Clerk Before The Item Is Called.
• To Submit An Electronic Speaker Card, Members Of The Public Must (1) Visit The City Of Oakland Meeting Calendar Website At: https://oakland.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx (2) Click the hyperlink labeled 'eComment' in the far right column of the meeting you wish to participate, (You Will Be Redirected To The Specific Meeting Webpage); And (3) Register To 'Sign In To Speak' For Each Agenda Item(s) You Wish To Speak to.
*To Be Recognized To Speak Via ZOOM, Speaker Cards Must Be Submitted and Received Before The City Clerk Reads the Item Into the Record.
• Once You Have Submitted Your Speaker Card - Your Zoom Profile Name Will Be Acknowledged To Speak When Public Comment Is Taken.When your name is called please raise your hand in zoom (By Pressing "*9") and Unmute Your Self By Pressing *6. You Will Be Permitted To Speak During Your Turn. Instructions On How To "Raise Your Hand" Is Available At: Https://Support.Zoom.Us/Hc/En-Us/Articles/205566129 - Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
If you have any questions, please email the Agenda Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the City Clerk