The Public May Observe And/Or Participate In This Meeting Many Ways.
• To observe, the public may view the televised video conference by viewing KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99 and locating City of Oakland KTOP - Channel 10
• To observe the meeting online from the City's Agenda Meeting Calendar, at the noticed meeting time, please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "In Progress" link under "Video" for the corresponding meeting.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84959507409 at the noticed meeting time.
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 849 5950 7409
If asked for a participant ID or code, press #.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN ON EACH ACTION ITEM. ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO SPEAK MUST FILL OUT A SPEAKER CARD FOR EACH ITEM. SPEAKERS' CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CITY CLERK: (1) PRIOR TO COUNCIL ACTION ON MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGENDA FOR ITEMS AGENDIZED BEFORE THE NON-CONSENT CALENDAR, AND (2) PRIOR TO THE INTRODUCTION OF THE FIRST CONSENT ITEM, UNLESS CONSENT TO SPEAK IS GIVEN BY THE PRESIDING OFFICER OR A MAJORITY OF THE COUNCIL. COMMENTS ON ITEMS
NOT ON THE AGENDA WILL BE TAKEN UNDER OPEN FORUM AT THE END OF THE MEETING.
ELECTRONIC SPEAKER CARDS / PUBLIC COMMENTS:
• eComment. To send your comment directly to Council members and staff BEFORE the meeting starts please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "eComment" link for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submission closes twenty four (24) hours before posted meeting time.
• To Comment In Person, Members Of The Public Must Submit A Separate Speaker Card For Each Item On The Agenda To The City Clerk Before The Item Is Called.
• To Comment Via Zoom, Members Of The Public Must Submit An Electronic Speakers Card By Emailing Cityclerk@Oaklandca.Gov. The Email Should Include The Name And Date Of The Meeting, The Agenda Number, & Zoom Profile Name (Which At The Speakers Discretion May Be Their Legal Name Or Other Information To
Identify Them) Or Phone Number.
• Once You Have Submitted Your Electronic Speaker Card - To Comment Via Zoom , Your Zoom Profile Name Will Be Acknowledged To Speak When Public Comment Is Being Taken On A Eligible Agenda Item At The Presiding Officers Discretion. You Will Be Permitted To Speak During Your Turn, Allowed To Comment, And After The
Allotted Time, Re-Muted. Instructions On How To "Raise Your Hand" Is Available At:
Https://Support.Zoom.Us/Hc/En-Us/Articles/205566129 - Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
• To Comment By Phone, Upon Submitting An Electronic Speakers Card, Please Call On One Of The Above Listed Phone Numbers. You Will Be Prompted To "Raise Your Hand" By Pressing "*9" To Speak When Public Comment Is Taken. You Will Be Permitted To Speak During Your Turn, Allowed To Comment, And After The Allotted
Time, Re-Muted. Please Unmute Your Self By Pressing *6.
If you have any questions, please email the Agenda Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the City Clerk