The Public May Observe And/Or Participate In This Meeting Many Ways.
• To observe, the public may view the televised video conference by viewing KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99 and locating City of Oakland KTOP - Channel 10
• To observe the meeting online from the City's Agenda Meeting Calendar, at the noticed meeting time, please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "In Progress" link under "Video" for the corresponding meeting.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85644242981 at the noticed meeting time.
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 856 4424 2981
If asked for a participant ID or code, press #.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN ON EACH ACTION ITEM . ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO SPEAK MUST FILL OUT A SPEAKER CARD FOR EACH ITEM. SPEAKERS' CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CITY CLERK. COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA WILL BE TAKEN DURING OPEN FORUM AT THE END OF THE MEETING.
ELECTRONIC SPEAKER CARDS/PUBLIC COMMENTS:
• eComment. To send your comment directly to Council members and staff BEFORE the meeting starts please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "eComment" link for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submission closes twenty four (24) hours before posted meeting time.
• To Comment In Person, Members Of The Public Must Submit A Separate Speaker Card For Each Item On The Agenda To The City Clerk Before The Item Is Called.
• To Comment Via Zoom, Members Of The Public Must Submit An Electronic Speakers Card By Emailing Cityclerk@Oaklandca.Gov. The Email Should Include The Name And Date Of The Meeting, The Agenda Number, & Zoom Profile Name (Which At The Speakers Discretion May Be Their Legal Name Or Other Information To Identify Them) Or Phone Number.
• Once You Have Submitted Your Electronic Speaker Card - To Comment Via Zoom , Your Zoom Profile Name Will Be Acknowledged To Speak When Public Comment Is Being Taken On A Eligible Agenda Item At The Presiding Officers Discretion. You Will Be Permitted To Speak During Your Turn, Allowed To Comment, And After The Allotted Time, Re-Muted. Instructions On How To "Raise Your Hand" Is Available At:
Https://Support.Zoom.Us/Hc/En-Us/Articles/205566129 - Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
• To Comment By Phone, Upon Submitting An Electronic Speakers Card, Please Call On One Of The Above Listed Phone Numbers. You Will Be Prompted To "Raise Your Hand" By Pressing "*9" To Speak When Public Comment Is Taken. You Will Be Permitted To Speak During Your Turn, Allowed To Comment, And After The Allotted Time, Re-Muted. Please Unmute Your Self By Pressing *6.
If you have any questions, please email the Agenda Management Unit at email@example.com
- Office of the City Clerk