Note: The online Request to Speak window has expired.
The public may observe and/or participate in this meeting many ways.
• To observe, the public may view the televised video conference by viewing KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99 and locating City of Oakland KTOP - Channel 10
• To observe the meeting online from the City's Agenda Meeting Calendar, at the noticed meeting time, please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "In Progress" link under "Video" for the corresponding meeting.
• To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/97680581667
at the noticed meeting time. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193 - Joining-a-Meeting
• To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 436 2866 - Webinar ID: 976-8058-1667
If asked for a participant ID or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 - Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
DUE TO THE SUSPENSION OF THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE AND COUNCIL'S RULES OF PROCEDURES ALL PUBLIC COMMENT ON ACTION ITEMS WILL BE TAKEN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MEETING UNDER ITEM 1. COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA WILL BE TAKEN UNDER OPEN FORUM AT THE END OF THE MEETING
There are three ways to make public comment within the time allotted for public comment on an eligible Agenda item.
• eComment. To send your comment directly to Council members and staff BEFORE the meeting starts please click on https://oakland.legistar.com/calendar.aspx and click on the "eComment" link under "eComment" for the corresponding meeting. Please note that eComment submissions closes five (5) minutes before posted meeting time.
• To comment by Zoom video conference, click the "Raise Your Hand" button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on a eligible agenda item at the begininng of the meeting. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to particiapte in public comment. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions on how to "Raise Your Hand" is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129 - Raise-Hand-In-Webinar.
• To comment by phone, please call on one of the above listed phone numbers. You will be prompted to "Raise Your Hand" by pressing "*9" to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on a eligible agenda Item at the beginning of the meeting. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to make public comments. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to raise your hand by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663 - Joining-a-meeting-by-phone.
If you have any questions, please email Asha Reed, Assistant City Clerk at AReed@oaklandca.gov.
- Office of the City Clerk